Home Study Interior Design Courses
Blackford Centre for Interior Design
What's in the pack?
Here's what you'll find in your course
- A sturdily bound set of course modules that lies flat for ease of study. We provide
detailed, practical information that guides you skillfully towards becoming a professional interior designer.
- 16 interior design assignments. Your assignments will be carefully marked with personal advice by an experienced tutor.
- A useful case which keeps all your course material.
- Our exclusive DVD, 'Making it as an Interior Designer'. This film gives you a behind-the-scenes look at how real designers work. For more information about the film, click here.
- A study guide and planner that helps you organize your study.
- A folder for your completed assignments.
- Interior Design drawing program (3D Home Designer). It lets you produce professional floor plans quickly and easily.
- Question and Answer sheets for you to have your queries answered.
- '49 Winning Ways to Promote your Service' booklet. Great ideas to get you started. This booklet is not available anywhere else.
- Templates. If you find scale drawing difficult, use the templates (right) that we supply with the course. There's a complete set of furniture for bathroom, bedroom, kitchen and living room, plus planning grids. They let you produce professional drawings for your client - but without your having to do scale drawing. This kit is unavailable anywhere else.
Interior Designer's Manual. Inside you'll find useful forms, checksheets, tables, letter templates and an interior design glossary of terms.
'How to Become a Home Stager' Guide. This new guide will provide you with information that can help you offer your own home staging service. This exciting and constantly growing field of interior design is a great way to make extra income and widen the range of services that you offer.
How to Succeed in your Distance Learning Course (right) booklet. Tips and advice on how to successfully complete your course. This booklet is not available elsewhere.
How to Write Assignments booklet. This booklet offers useful guidance on how to prepare your assignments. It's not available elsewhere.
Free website template (value £385)
You get a free interior designer’s website, complete with sample text. Just change the text to suit your needs, upload it to your site, and you’ll have your own website!
If you went to a designer, they would charge you at least £385 for this work. And because we know what clients want from an interior designer's website, the pages are better than what a designer would provide.
Click here to learn more about the free interior designer’s website.
- Bonus: Your First Client Celebration Kit. What’s the first thing to do when you get your first client? The answer is: ‘Celebrate!’ And we’ll help you do that, because as soon as you get your first paid work after completing the course we’ll send you a celebration kit including fun items such as champagne glasses and other party items (Value £31).
Plus! Access your course online
And when you complete the course, you'll get the following free items:
From time to time we may improve, amend or extend the items mentioned here.
an advisor on