Blackford Centre for Celebrancy
What's in your Celebrancy Course?
Here's what you'll get:
- A sturdily bound set of course modules that lies flat for ease of study. Detailed, practical information that guides you skilfully towards becoming a Celebrant
- 38,400 words of practical 'how-to' text. You get detailed information that guides you towards becoming a professional Celebrant.
- 10 Assignments. Your assignments will be carefully marked with personal advice by an experienced tutor.
- ‘How to Achieve More!’ Planner. It contains forms for self-discovery and vision, a 12-month goals' planner, a study plan and scheduler, study tips,
and a monthly reflection and assessment form. Exclusive to your course. † See More
- Self-assessment exercises. They occur throughout the course to help you get organised as a practising Celebrant. They also check that you can tackle each type of work.
- 'How to Write Assignments' booklet (right). This booklet offers useful guidance on how to prepare your assignments. It's not available elsewhere.
- A Quick Start Guide, to get you started on the course.
- A sturdy ring binder that holds the course modules. Lies flat for ease of study. In the online edition, we provide the modules as online PDFs.†
- A useful case that keeps all your course material.††
- 'How to Succeed in your Distance Learning Course' booklet. Tips and advice on how to successfully complete your course. This booklet is not available elsewhere.
- A study guide and planner that helps you organise your study.
- Personal career advice during the course.
- '49 Winning Ways to Promote your Service' booklet (right). Great ideas to get you started. This booklet is not available elsewhere.
- Student Discount card. Get discounts with leading
shops and organisations.
- † In the online edition this is provided as downloadable PDFs.
- †† Not in online edition.
- Online edition of the course. Get access to all the course modules and assignments when you register.
- Online student's database. Add your name to the database, and get in touch with other students.
Plus! Access your course online
Take a peek inside!
Have a look at how friendly our online portal is. Click here: https://blackfordcentre.com/courses/how-to-use-the-portal/
This course is available to all our learners. We've opened it to you, so you can check out our portal.
Plus! Access your course online
Bonus 1. Startup Pack (Value £97)
The pack contains editable forms, questionnaires, agreements, and checklists that you can personalise. As used by professional celebrants. They save you hours of work and make you look experienced from the very start.
Bonus 2. Free mentoring when you complete the course (Value £460)
Once you complete the course, we’ll give you three months’ free business mentoring.
You’ll have a personal mentor who'll help you set up your own practice (if that's your choice).
For three months after getting your Diploma you'll get one-to-one advice and support from an active practitioner.
So if you're unsure on how to launch your own practice, this mentoring programme will put you on the road to success.And because it's all part of the Blackford Centre's course, it won't cost you a penny.
Bonus 3. You get a free copy of Business Blueprints (Value £17)
This 47 page ebook contains complete step-by-step checklists for starting a successful business.
Click here to learn more about Business Blueprints.
Bonus 4. Your First Client Celebration Kit (Value £31)
What’s the first thing to do when you get your first client? The answer is: ‘Celebrate!’ And we’ll help you do that, because as soon as you get your first paid work after completing the course we’ll send you a celebration kit including fun items such as champagne glasses and other party items.
And when you complete the course, you get the following free items:
From time to time we improve or amend the items mentioned here.
an advisor on