Life Coaching Courses
Blackford Centre for Life Coaching
Accredited Diploma in Life Coaching Course
What's in your Life Coaching Course Pack?
Here's what you'll find in your course
- A Quick Start guide, to get you started on the course.
- A sturdily bound set of course modules that lies flat for ease of study. Detailed, practical information that guides you towards becoming a professional life coach. (In the online edition, you receive provide the modules as online PDFs).
- 71,400 words of practical 'how-to' text. Detailed information that guides you skillfully towards becoming a professional life coach.
- 14 coaching assignments. Your assignments will be carefully marked with personal advice by an experienced tutor.
- A useful case that holds all your course material (not in the online-only edition).
- A confidential personal profile for you to complete. This helps you assess your goals, your strengths and weaknesses, and your progress.
- Audio CD. A CD and online mp3 version of the course which you can download. This means you can listen to the course wherever you are - while commuting, in the car or on holiday.
- A study guide and planner that help you organise your studies.
- Self-assessment exercises. They occur throughout the course to help you get organised for coaching. They also check that you can tackle each type of coaching.
- A techniques book to accompany the course materials (not in the online-only edition).
- How to Succeed in your Distance Learning Course booklet (right). Tips and advice on how to successfully complete your course. This booklet is not available elsewhere.
- How to Write Assignments booklet (left). This booklet offers useful guidance on how to prepare your assignments. It's not available elsewhere.
- Question and Answer sheets for you to have your questions answered (not in the online-only edition).
- The contact details for your personal tutor.
- Details of how to contact other students.
You also get a free Life Coach's Manual. It contains:
Plus! Access your course online
Bonus 1. You get the files for a free life coach's website (value £385)
You get a free life coach’s website, complete with sample text. Just change the text to suit your needs, upload it to your site, and you’ll have your own website!
If you went to a designer, they would charge you at least £385 for this work. And because we know what clients want from a life coach’s website, the pages are better than what a designer would provide.
Click here to learn more about the free life coach’s website.
Bonus 2. Free mentoring when you complete the course (Value £460)
Once you complete the course, we’ll give you three months’ free business mentoring.
You’ll have a personal mentor who'll help you set up your own practice (if that's your choice).
For three months after getting your Diploma you'll get one-to-one advice and support from an active practitioner.
So if you're unsure on how to launch your own practice, this mentoring programme will put you on the road to success.
And because it's all part of the Blackford Centre's course, it won't cost you a penny.
Bonus 3. The Diary of a Life Coach (Value £35)
Follow the highs and lows of a professional life coach's life, as our life coach reports each week on her experiences in the field.
You'll get insights into her day, and learn from her successes and failures. The Diary is available exclusively to our learners.
Bonus 4. You get a free copy of Business Blueprints (Value £17)
This 47 page book contains complete step-by-step checklists for starting a successful business.
Click here to learn more about Business Blueprints.
Bonus 5. Get 'Mentor Fortunes' free. (Value £15)
Persuade anyone they should have you as their mentor - in whatever field you work.
When you enrol on the course, you'll be able to download this e-book for free. It will teach you how to find, acquire and mentor clients. To read more about this great book, click here.
Bonus 6. 'Become a Career Coach' self-study course (Value £99)
When you sign up for the Diploma in Life Coaching course you’ll also get access to our ‘Become a Career Coach’ self-study course. It contains 16 self-study modules that cover the key areas of career coaching.
So you won’t just learn how to set up as a life coach, you’ll also understand how a career coach works. This means you’ll have a wider range of skills that you can offer to your clients.
*These materials will be available for download from the online version of the course (they won’t be sent in the post). You’ll get access details for this once you’ve enrolled. It’s a self-study course, so your tutor won’t be able to offer you guidance with this bonus self-study material.
Bonus 7. Your First Client Celebration Kit (Value £31)
What’s the first thing to do when you get your first client? The answer is: ‘Celebrate!’ And we’ll help you do that, because as soon as you get your first paid work after completing the course we’ll send you a celebration kit including fun items such as champagne glasses and other party items.
And when you complete the course, you'll get the following free items:
From time to time we may improve, amend or extend the items
an advisor on