Already a Counsellor?
How we can help you.
Ways you can benefit
- Become a tutor
on the counselling course.
- Enrol on the counselling course
to brush up your skills.
- Add yourself to our professionals
database to promote your counselling business online.
- Write an article for the site.
If you'd like to contribute an article, please let us know.
We can't pay, but we'll credit you as author, and provide
a link to your web page. Articles need to be 500+ words
in length. If you suggest a title, we'll tell you whether
we're likely to use the article. Email your suggestion to
- Tell us how you
Are you a self employed counsellor?
If so, tell us how you made it. We'd love to publish your
story on the website, as an inspiration to others. Write
to us at
. Here are some of the things you could mention.
- What were you doing before you went freelance?
- How did you get started?
- Why did you set up your own business? (Was it redundancy,
or was it something you'd always planned to do?)
- What problems did you have to overcome?
- What skills or attributes have helped you succeed?
- Do you have any weak areas? (for example, doing the
- How big is your business, in terms of turnover, employees
or office size? Have you grown?
- Do you have favourite equipment, tools or methods?
- Have you done any interesting jobs?
- Do you remember your first client?
- What do you wish you'd known when you first started?
- How do you promote your practice?
- What advice would you give to anyone setting up?
- In what area do you live and work?
Do you have a photo we can use? Being able to put a face
to the name always makes the story much more real.