What's in the pack?
Here's what you'll find in your course
- A sturdily bound set of course
modules that lies flat for ease of study. Detailed, practical information that guides you skilfully towards
becoming a counsellor.
- 11 counselling assignments. Your
assignments will be carefully marked with personal
advice by an experienced tutor.
- A stylish case that keeps all your
- A confidential personal profile
for you to complete. This helps you assess your goals,
your strengths and weaknesses, and your progress.
- A study guide and planner that
helps you organise your study.
- Self-assessment exercises. They
occur throughout the course to help check that you
can tackle each type of counselling.
- A folder for your completed assignments.
- A text book to accompany the course
- Question and Answer sheets for
you to have your queries answered.
- The contact details for your personal
- Details of how to contact other
|Free Bonus Gift - Counsellors'
Manual. Students receive an exclusive free Practitioner's
Manual, not available elsewhere. It contains invaluable
counsellor's records and forms, and much useful
On completing the course
And when you complete the course, you'll get the
following free items:
- A Diploma to frame and display on your
- A reference from us confirming that you have completed
- You can use the letters Dip. C (Inst. NH) after
- 'Approved Counsellor' logo on your website and
- Your name on the 'Approved Counsellor' listing.
- We'll send a free press release to your local
newspapers announcing your success (if you request
From time to time we may improve, amend or extend the items