Dog Grooming Courses
What's in the course?
Here's what you get.
- A Quick Start guide, to get you started on the course.
- A sturdily bound set of course modules that lie flat for ease of study (In the online edition, we provide the modules as online PDFs).
- 42,000 words of practical 'how-to' text. Detailed information that guides you skillfully towards becoming a professional dog groomer.
- 27 videos on grooming, on topics such as how to clean a dog's ears, and what tools to use. Also advice on specific breeds such as Shih-Tzus, Spaniels and Poodles.
- Dog Grooming Masterclass DVD containing live action instructions and information on the different aspects of grooming.
- 8 tutor-marked assignments. Your work will be carefully marked with personal advice by an experienced tutor.
- Support from your tutor whenever you need it.
- A useful case that keeps all your course material (not in the online-only edition).
- 'How to Succeed in your Distance Learning Course' booklet. Tips and advice on how to successfully complete your course. This booklet is not available elsewhere.
- 'How to Write Assignments' booklet. This provides useful guidance on how to prepare your assignments. Not available elsewhere.
- A study guide and planner that helps you organise your study.
- 31 Self-assessment exercises. They occur throughout the course to help you get organised. They also check that you can tackle each of the topics covered.
- Question and Answer sheets for you to have your queries answered (not in the online-only edition).
- Your First Client Celebration Kit. What’s the first thing to do when you get your first client? The answer is: ‘Celebrate!’ And we’ll help you do that, because as soon as you get your first paid work after completing the course we’ll send you a celebration kit including fun items such as champagne glasses and other party items (Value £31).
Plus! Access your course online
And when you complete the course, you'll get the following free items:
From time to time we improve, amend or extend the items shown here.
an advisor on