Dog Grooming Courses
Accredited Diploma in Dog Grooming Course
What's in your Dog Grooming Course?
Here's what you get in your course.
- Quick Start guide, to get you started on the course.
- A sturdily bound set of course modules that lies flat for ease of study. They contain detailed, practical information that guides you towards working as a dog groomer. The modules in the online edition are PDFs.
- Assignments. Your assignments will be carefully marked with personal advice by an experienced tutor.
- A useful case that keeps all your course material (not in the online-only edition).
- How to Succeed in your Distance Learning Course booklet. Tips and advice on how to successfully complete your course. This booklet is not available elsewhere.
- How to Write Assignments booklet. This booklet offers useful guidance on how to prepare your assignments. Not available elsewhere.
- A study guide and planner that helps you organise your study.
- Self-assessment exercises. They occur throughout the course to help you get organised. They also check that you can tackle each of the topics covered.
- Question and Answer sheets for you to have your queries answered (not in the online-only edition).
- 10-piece Mains operated clipper kit, giving professional grooming results (not in the online edition).
- 4 clipper guides for different length cuts.
- Cleaning brush
- Clipper oil
- Instructional DVD
- Steel nail clippers (not in the online edition)
- Soft pin slicker, to remove dead hairs from undercoat and top coat (not in the online-only edition).
- No-rinse shampoo. A specially formulated foaming cleaner that gives the dog a bright, lustrous appearance. It needs no water, so it saves you requiring a dog bath (not in the online edition).
- Dog Grooming Masterclass DVD containing live action instructions and information on the different aspects of grooming.
- Videos on grooming specific breeds, such as Shih-Tzus and Spaniels and Poodles.
- Videos on topics such as how to clean a dog's ears, and what tools to use.
- Files for a free dog groomer's website (value £385)
You get a free dog groomer's website, complete with sample text. Just change the text to suit your needs, upload it to your site, and you’ll have your own website!
If you went to a designer, they would charge you at least £385 for this work. And because we know what clients want from a dog groomer's website, the pages are better than what a designer would provide.
Click here to learn more about the free dog groomer's website.
- Special Report on dog walking, pet sitting and house sitting. This exclusive report shows you how to set up a service that's complementary to dog grooming. You will be able to download it from our online student portal.
- Audiobook: The Art of Grooming. A thoughtful, almost spiritual view on many aspects of the subject.
- Your First Client Celebration Kit. What’s the first thing to do when you get your first client? The answer is: ‘Celebrate!’ And we’ll help you do that, because as soon as you get your first paid work after completing the course we’ll send you a celebration kit including fun items such as champagne glasses and other party items (Value £31).
Plus! Access your course online
And when you complete the course, you'll get the following free items:
From time to time we may improve, amend or extend the items mentioned here.
an advisor on