Blackford Centre for Gardening
Accredited Diploma in Gardening
What's in the pack?
Here's what you'll find in your course
- A sturdily bound set of course modules that lies flat for ease of study. Detailed, practical information that guides you skilfully towards becoming a horticulturalist.
- 10 horticulture assignments. Your assignments will be carefully marked with personal advice by an experienced tutor.
- Copyright-free checklists, questionnaires, exercises, quizzes and action plans for you to use on your clients. It's a complete toolkit that gets you started as a horticulturalist.
- A useful case that keeps all your course material.
- A confidential personal profile for you to complete. This helps you assess your goals, your strengths and weaknesses, and your progress.
- A study guide and planner that helps you organise your study.
- Self-assessment exercises. They occur throughout the course to help check that you can tackle each type of event.
- A folder for your completed assignments.
- A techniques book to accompany the course materials.
- A planning system that helps you be organized.
- Question and Answer sheets for you to have your queries answered.
- The contact details for your personal tutor.
- Details of how to contact other students.
- 2 bonus booklets – ‘Planting and Climate Zones – A report’ and ‘How to earn a living in Horticulture’ (Printed edition only)
- Bonus: Your First Client Celebration Kit. What’s the first thing to do when you get your first client? The answer is: ‘Celebrate!’ And we’ll help you do that, because as soon as you get your first paid work after completing the course we’ll send you a celebration kit including fun items such as champagne glasses and other party items (Value £31).
Plus! Access your course online
On completing the course
And when you complete the course, you'll get the following free items:
an advisor on