Garden Design & Landscaping Study Courses
Blackford Centre for Garden Design
Garden Design Course
What's in the pack?
Here's what you'll find in your course
- A sturdily bound set of course modules that lies flat for ease of study. Detailed, practical information that guides you skilfully towards becoming a professional garden designer.
- Garden design techniques book with course guidelines (not in the online-only edition).
- 13 garden design assignments. Your assignments will be carefully marked with personal advice by an experienced tutor.
- 'Garden Design Made Easy' DVD, exclusive to the course. This gives you an easy-to-grasp overview of the factors involved in designing a garden (not in the online-only edition).
- A workbook for your exercises.
- A useful case which keeps all your course material (not in the online-only edition).
- A study guide and planner that helps you organise your study.
- Question and Answer sheets for you to have your queries answered (not in the online-only edition).
- Garden design software. 3D Garden Designer - Deluxe Edition is one of the best packages on the market. It's easy to use and lets you produce stunning plans and views. This is a complete fully-functioning commercial program, not a demo or shareware (not in the online-only edition).
- A Guide to creating garden design plans in Microsoft Word (available nowhere else). This Guide shows you how to produce simple but effective plans using just Microsoft Word, a program you're probably quite familiar with.
- '49 Winning Ways to Promote your Service' booklet. Great ideas to get you started. This booklet is not available anywhere else.
You get the files for a free gardener's website (value £385)
You get a free garden designer’s website, complete with sample text. Just change the text to suit your needs, upload it to your site, and you’ll have your own website!
If you went to a designer, they would charge you at least £385 for this work. And because we know what clients want from an garden designer's website, the pages are better than what a designer would provide.
Click here to learn more about the free garden designer’s website.
- Included in your course is a Garden Design starter pack. It includes clipboard, notepad, graph paper, steel measure and pencils (not in the online-only edition).
- Bonus: Your First Client Celebration Kit. What’s the first thing to do when you get your first client? The answer is: ‘Celebrate!’ And we’ll help you do that, because as soon as you get your first paid work after completing the course we’ll send you a celebration kit including fun items such as champagne glasses and other party items (Value £31).
Plus! Access your course online
And when you complete the course, you'll get the following free items:
From time to time we may improve, amend or extend the items mentioned here.
an advisor on