Online Graphic Design Courses
Blackford Centre for Graphic Design
Graphic Design Course Pack
What's in the pack?
Here's what you'll find in your course
- A sturdily bound set of course modules that lies flat for ease of study. Detailed, practical information that guides you skilfully towards becoming a graphic designer.
- Graphic Design assignments. There are 3 tutor marked assignments, plus 9 interactive computer marked assignments.
- 29 Self-Assessment Exercises. They help you check you've understood the information.
- 7 videos to aid your understanding.
- Vector graphics software for creating images, together with video training.
- Desktop publishing software for producing leaflets and posters, plus video training.
- A useful case that keeps all your course material.
- A study guide and planner that helps you organise your study.
- How to Succeed in your Distance Learning Course booklet (right). Tips and advice on how to successfully complete your course. This booklet is not available elsewhere.
- How to Write Assignments booklet. This booklet offers useful guidance on how to prepare your assignments. It's not available elsewhere.
- A techniques book to accompany the course materials
- The contact details for your personal tutor.
And when you complete the course, you'll get the following free items:
- A handsome Diploma to frame and display on your wall.
- A reference from us confirming that you have completed the course.
- We'll send a free press release to your local newspapers announcing your success (if you request it).
an advisor on