Medical Herbalist Courses
Blackford Centre for Herbal Medicine
Accredited Diploma in Herbal Medicine Course
What's in your Herbal Medicine Course Pack?
Here's what you'll find in your course pack:
- A sturdily bound set of course modules that lies flat for ease of study. Detailed, practical information that guides you skilfully towards becoming a professional herbalist.
- 10 herbal assignments. Your assignments will be carefully marked with personal advice by an experienced tutor.
- A useful case which keeps all your course material.
- A Herbal Soap Booklet study guide and planner that helps you organize your study.
- Self-assessment exercises. They occur throughout the course to help you get organised as a herbalist. They also check that you can tackle each type of herbal practice.
- Question and Answer sheets for you to have your queries answered.
- How to Succeed in your Distance Learning Course (right) booklet. Tips and advice on how to successfully complete your course. This booklet is not available elsewhere.
- How to Write Assignments booklet (left). This booklet offers useful guidance on how to prepare your assignments. It's not available elsewhere.
- Set of herbs (with recipes) for making remedies (only available to UK-based students due to customs regulations)
- Complete set of soap making materials, with a 'How to make herbal soap' booklet (only available to UK-based students due to customs regulations).
- Herbal book
- Herbalist's manual
- Bonus: Your First Client Celebration Kit. What’s the first thing to do when you get your first client? The answer is: ‘Celebrate!’ And we’ll help you do that, because as soon as you get your first paid work after completing the course we’ll send you a celebration kit including fun items such as champagne glasses and other party items (Value £31).
Plus! Access your course online
And when you complete the course, you'll get the following free items:
From time to time we may improve, amend or extend the items
an advisor on