Blackford Centre for Nutrition
Accredited Diploma in Nutrition Course
What's in your Nutrition Course Pack?
Here's what you'll find in your course
- Quick Start guide, to get you started on the course.
- A sturdily bound set of 18 Course Modules that lies flat for ease of study. They contain detailed, practical information that guides you skillfully towards becoming a professional nutritionist.
- 15 Nutritionist's assignments. Your assignments will be carefully marked with personal advice by an experienced tutor.
Superfoods included in your pack
- Superfoods (value £37). The course includes a pack of interesting and unusual superfoods for you to try. They come complete with recipes and instructions for use. They include foods that boost immunity, help you lose weight, and improve skin and hair. Print edition only.
- You get the files for a free nutritionist's website (value £385)
You get a free nutritionist’s website, complete with sample text. Just change the text to suit your needs, upload it to your site, and you’ll have your own website!
If you went to a designer, they would charge you at least £385 for this work. And because we know what clients want from a nutritionist’s website, the pages are better than what a designer would provide.
Click here to learn more about the free nutritionist’s website.
- A useful case that keeps all your course material (not in the online-only edition).
- A confidential personal profile for you to complete. It helps you assess your goals, your strengths and weaknesses, and your progress.
- A study guide and planner that helps you organise your study.
- Self-assessment exercises. They occur throughout the course to help you get organised for your role as a nutritionist. They also check that you can tackle each type of nutrition.
- How to Succeed in your Distance Learning Course booklet. Tips and advice on how to successfully complete your course. This booklet is not available elsewhere.
- How to Write Assignments booklet. This booklet offers useful guidance on how to prepare your assignments. It's not available elsewhere.
- Course techniques book (not in the online-only edition).
- Personal career advice during the course.
- Question and Answer sheets for you to have your queries answered (not in the online-only edition).
- 49 Winning Ways to Promote your Service booklet. Great ideas to get you started. This booklet is not available elsewhere.
- Roadmap, complete with instructions for use. Not available elsewhere.
- New Audio CD! Listen to the course in the car or on your iPod. The course now includes a CD and online mp3 version of the course which you can download. This means you can listen to the course wherever you are - while commuting or on holiday.
- Personal advice from your tutor - by email.
- Online support - Ask a course advisor by phone.
- Links to online videos about different aspects of nutrition.
- Bonus: Your First Client Celebration Kit. What’s the first thing to do when you get your first client? The answer is: ‘Celebrate!’ And we’ll help you do that, because as soon as you get your first paid work after completing the course we’ll send you a celebration kit including fun items such as champagne glasses and other party items (Value £31).
Plus! Access your course online
And when you complete the course, you'll get the following free items:
From time to time we may improve, amend or extend the items mentioned here.
For a limited time, we're offering a free downloadable book: 'Pregnancy Nutrition'. It'll teach you everything you need to know about pregnancy and nutrition without having to buy a dictionary! Click here to learn more.
an advisor on