Blackford Centre for Proofreading
What's in the pack?
Here's what you'll find in your course
- A sturdily bound set of course modules that lies flat for ease of study. Detailed, practical information that helps you understand how to edit and correct your work, and how to earn money from proofreading.
- Proofreading assignments. There are 6 tutor marked assignments.
- 29 Self-Assessment Exercises. They help you check you've understood the information.
- 7 videos to aid your understanding.
- A useful case that keeps all your course material.
- A study guide and planner that helps you organise your study.
- How to Succeed in your Distance Learning Course booklet (right). Tips and advice on how to successfully complete your course. This booklet is not available elsewhere.
- How to Write Assignments booklet. This booklet offers useful guidance on how to prepare your assignments. It's not available elsewhere.
- A Proofreading wall chart that gives you a quick visual guide to proofing marks.
- A techniques book to accompany the course materials
- The contact details for your personal tutor.
And when you complete the course, you'll get the following free items:
- A handsome Diploma to frame and display on your wall.
- A reference from us confirming that you have completed the course.
- We'll send a free press release to your local newspapers announcing your success (if you request it).
- The right to use the post nominal letters Dip. Proof. (BC) after your name.
an advisor on