Blackford Centre for Screenwriting
Accredited Diploma in Screenwriting Course Pack Contents
What's in your pack?
- Quick Start guide, to get you started on the course.
- A sturdily bound set of course modules that lies flat for ease of study. They contain detailed, practical information that guides you skillfully towards becoming a professional screenwriter.
- Four screenwriting assignments. Your assignments will be carefully marked with personal advice by an experienced tutor.
- A useful case that keeps all your course material.
- A study guide and planner that helps you organise your study.
- Self-assessment exercises. They occur throughout the course to help you get organised for screenwriting. They also check that you can tackle each area of screenwriting.
- Screenwriter's software. Including programs that help you format your screenplay and record your manuscript submissions. Plus a writer's dictionar and thesaurus and some typing software.
- Personal career advice during the course
- Question and Answer sheets for you to have your queries answered.
And when you complete the course, you'll get the following free items:
From time to time we may improve, amend or extend the items mentioned here.
an advisor on