Special Educational Needs Courses
Blackford Centre for SEN
What's in the course?
Here's what you'll get:
- 36 videos. Six hours of information. Sit back, relax and learn in comfort.
- SEN Job Interview Kit. Learn what questions you'll be asked - and how to answer them. Packed with insider tips to help you get that dream job.
- An A-Z of terminology.
- A sturdily bound set of 20 course modules that lies flat for ease of study. Detailed, practical information that guides you skilfully towards becoming a special education
- 62,000 words of practical 'how-to' text. You get detailed information that guides you towards becoming a professional special education.
- 6 Assignments. Your assignments will be carefully marked with personal advice by an experienced tutor.
- ‘How to Achieve More!’ Planner. It contains forms for self-discovery and vision, a 12-month goals' planner, a study plan and scheduler, study tips,
and a monthly reflection and assessment form. Exclusive to your course. † See More
- Self-assessment exercises. They occur throughout the course to help you get organised as a practising special education. They also check that you can tackle each type of work.
- 'How to Write Assignments' booklet (right). This booklet offers useful guidance on how to prepare your assignments. It's not available elsewhere.
- A Quick Start Guide, to get you started on the course.
- A sturdy ring binder that holds the course modules. Lies flat for ease of study. In the online edition, we provide the modules as online PDFs.†
- A useful case that keeps all your course material.††
- 'How to Succeed in your Distance Learning Course' booklet. Tips and advice on how to successfully complete your course. This booklet is not available elsewhere.
- A study guide and planner that helps you organise your study.
- Personal career advice during the course.
- '49 Winning Ways to Promote your Service' booklet (right). Great ideas to get you started. This booklet is not available elsewhere.
- Student Discount card. Get discounts with leading
shops and organisations.
- † In the online edition this is provided as downloadable PDFs.
- †† Not in online edition.
- Online edition of the course. Get access to all the course modules and assignments when you register.
- Online student's database. Add your name to the database, and get in touch with other students.
Plus! Access your course online
Take a peek inside!
Have a look at how friendly our online portal is. Click here: https://blackfordcentre.com/courses/how-to-use-the-portal/
This course is available to all our learners. We've opened it to you, so you can check out our portal.
† Not in the online edition, where the course content is provided as downloadable PDFs and mp3 files.
And when you complete the course, you'll get the following items:
From time to time we may improve, amend or extend the items mentioned here.
an advisor on