Wedding Planning Courses
Blackford Centre for Professional Wedding Planners
What's in the pack?
Here's what you'll find in your course
- A sturdily bound set of course modules that lies flat for ease of study. Detailed, practical information that guides you skilfully towards becoming a professional wedding planner.
- 15 wedding planning assignments. Your assignments will be carefully marked with personal advice by an experienced tutor.
- A useful case that keeps all your course material (not in the online-only edition).
- A confidential personal profile for you to complete. This helps you assess your goals, your strengths and weaknesses, and your progress.
- A study guide and planner that helps you organise your study.
- Our planning system (right) that puts you in control, from start to finish (not in the online-only edition).
- Self-assessment exercises. They occur throughout the course to help check that you can tackle each aspect of organising a wedding.
- 'Interview with a Client' DVD. Mistakes to avoid as a wedding planner.
- Vital Advice for the Wedding Planner. A 24-page Workbook giving important insider information about how to succeed as a wedding planner. Click here to see the topics covered in 'Vital Advice for the Wedding Planner'
- New Audio CD! Listen to the course in the car or on your iPod. The course now includes a CD and online mp3 version of the course which you can download. This means you can listen to the course wherever you are - while commuting or on holiday.
- How to Succeed in your Distance Learning Course booklet (right). Tips and advice on how to successfully complete your course. This booklet is not available elsewhere.
- How to Write Assignments booklet (left). This booklet offers useful guidance on how to prepare your assignments. It's not available elsewhere.
- A techniques book to accompany the course materials (not in the online-only edition).
- The contact details for your personal tutor.
- Details of how to contact other students.
Plus! Access your course online
Bonus 1. Wedding planning software
With the course you'll receive a piece of incredibly useful wedding planning software (RRP £74.99). It helps you plan and record all the important details of your clients' weddings in one easy-to-use program.
The software guides you through the planning of each individual aspect of the wedding. With it, you can record your clients' details, their budgets, suppliers for each wedding that you plan, your clients' guestlists, a to-do list etc. Plus it includes a useful countdown to each wedding. Click here to read more about the software.
Bonus 2. Read our Diary of a Professional Wedding Planner
Follow the highs and lows of a professional wedding planner's life, as our self-employed wedding planner reports each week on her experiences in the field. You'll get insights into her day, and learn from her successes and failures. The Diary is available exclusively to our learners.
Bonus 3. Free mentoring when you complete the course
Once you complete the course, we’ll give you three months’ free business mentoring.
You’ll have a personal mentor who'll help you set up your own business (if that's your choice).
For three months after getting your Diploma you'll get one-to-one advice and support from an active practitioner.
So if you're unsure on how to launch your own business, this mentoring programme will put you on the road to success.
And because it's all part of the Blackford Centre's course, it won't cost you a penny.
You get a free wedding planner’s website, complete with sample text. Just change the text to suit your needs, upload it to your site, and you’ll have your own website!
If you went to a designer, they would charge you at least £385 for this work. And because we know what clients want from a wedding planner’s website, the pages are better than what a designer would provide.
Click here to learn more about the free wedding planner’s website.
Bonus 5. You get a free copy of Business Blueprints
This 47 page book contains complete step-by-step checklists for starting a successful business.
Click here to learn more about Business Blueprints.
Yes, this brand new report is hot off the presses, and it’s yours, free of charge, when you register on the Diploma in Wedding Planning course.
Brides are asking their planners how they can save money. You can be the one with the best ideas – and win those big contracts!
How? Get our exclusive Money-Saving Report free when you enrol on the Wedding Planning Diploma course.
You'll find the link to download the ebook on the 'thank you' page immediately after you've enrolled.
Bonus 7. Free 'Shoestring Wedding' eBook
When you enrol on the course, you'll be able to download the 'Shoestring Wedding' e-book for free. Although this ebook isn't perfect, it offers useful advice for planning a wedding on a budget. You'll find the link to download the ebook on the 'Thank you' page immediately after you've enrolled.
Bonus 8. Your First Client Celebration Kit.
What’s the first thing to do when you get your first client? The answer is: ‘Celebrate!’ And we’ll help you do that, because as soon as you get your first paid work after completing the course we’ll send you a celebration kit including fun items such as champagne glasses and other party items (Value £31).
And when you complete the course, you'll get the following free items:
From time to time we may improve, amend or extend the items mentioned here.
an advisor on