Accredited Bereavement Counselling Courses
Blackford Centre for Bereavement Counselling
What's in your Bereavement Course?
Here's what you'll get:
- A sturdily bound set of 12 course modules that lies flat for ease of study. Detailed, practical information that guides you skilfully towards becoming a bereavement counsellor.
- 9 bereavement counselling assignments. Your assignments will be carefully marked with personal advice by an experienced tutor.
- A useful case that keeps all your course material (not in the online-only edition).
- A study guide and planner that helps you organise your study.
- 41 self-assessment exercises. They occur throughout the course to help check that you can tackle each type of counselling.
- A 31-page Manual . It has editable forms that you can give your clients. Gives you a professional edge.
- How to Succeed in your Distance Learning Course booklet (right). Tips and advice on how to successfully complete your course. This booklet is not available elsewhere.
- How to Write Assignments booklet (left). This booklet offers useful guidance on how to prepare your assignments. It's not available elsewhere.
- Question and Answer sheets for you to have your queries answered (not in the online-only edition).
- The contact details for your personal tutor.
- 49 Winning Ways to Promote your Service booklet. Great ideas to get you started. This booklet is not available elsewhere.
Plus! Access your course online
Bonus 1. Free mentoring when you complete the course (Value £460)
Once you complete the course, we’ll give you three months’ free business mentoring.
You’ll have a personal mentor who'll help you set up your own practice (if that's your choice).
For three months after getting your Diploma you'll get one-to-one advice and support from an active practitioner.
And because it's all part of the Blackford Centre's course, it won't cost you a penny.
Bonus 3: You get a free copy of Business Blueprints (Value £17)
This 47 page book contains complete step-by-step checklists for starting a successful business.
Click here to learn more about Business Blueprints.
Bonus 4. A Guide to Online Counselling (Value £16)
This guide teaches you how to offer an online counselling service. It's not available elsewhere.
Bonus 5. Your First Client Celebration Kit (Value £31)
What’s the first thing to do when you get your first client? The answer is: ‘Celebrate!’ And we’ll help you do that, because as soon as you get your first paid work after completing the course we’ll send you a celebration kit including fun items such as champagne glasses and other party items.
Bonus 6. Counsellor's Toolkit (value £37).
This ebook contains 21 tried and tested tools used by professional counsellors. They help you understand your client better, give the client insights into themselves, and let the client move forward with their life. If you're unsure how to help a client, these powerful tools provide instant aids. Each of the 21 tools includes practical 'how-to' instructions for use. Use the Counsellor's Toolkit and see your client transformed. This toolkit is not available anywhere else.
And when you complete the course, you'll get the following free items:
From time to time we may improve, amend or extend the items
an advisor on