Get the course prospectus
by email. Click here.
- A sturdily bound set of course modules that lie flat for ease of study. Detailed, practical information that guides you skilfully towards becoming a professional cartoonist.
- Self-assessment exercises. They occur throughout the course to help you get organised for cartooning. They also check that you can tackle each type of cartooning.
- Ten assignments. They'll be carefully marked with personal advice by an experienced tutor.
- A stylish case that keeps all your course material, and your completed assignments.
- A study guide and planner that helps you organise your study.
- Question and Answer sheets for you to have your queries answered.
- And when you complete the course, you'll get a handsome Diploma to frame and display on your wall.
- The right to use the post nominal letters Dip. Cart. (BC) after your name.
- ‘How to Achieve More!’ Planner. It contains forms for self-discovery and vision, a 12-month goals' planner, a study plan and scheduler, study tips, and a monthly reflection and assessment form. Exclusive to your course. † See More
We reserve the right to improve, amend or extend the topics and pack contents mentioned here.
an advisor on