- A sturdily bound set of course modules that lie flat for ease of study. Detailed, practical information that guides you skilfully towards becoming a professional cartoonist.
- Self-assessment exercises. They occur throughout the course to help you get organised for cartooning. They also check that you can tackle each type of cartooning.
- Ten assignments. They'll be carefully marked with personal advice by an experienced tutor.
- A stylish case that keeps all your course material, and your completed assignments.
- A study guide and planner that helps you organise your study.
- Question and Answer sheets for you to have your queries answered.
- And when you complete the course, you'll get a handsome Diploma to frame and display on your wall.
- The right to use the post nominal letters Dip. Cart. (BC) after your name.
We reserve the right to improve, amend or extend the topics and pack contents mentioned here.
an advisor on