Blackford Centre for Celebrancy
The 11 Modules
1. What does a celebrant do?
2. The skills you need as a professional celebrant
3. Being a wedding celebrant
4. Being a funeral celebrant
5. Being a family celebrant
6. How to improve your communication skills
7. Writing a service
8. Planning and presenting a service
9. Planning your business
10. Marketing your practice
11. Managing your money and legal requirements
This course contains a self-reflection exercise and post course activity.
an advisor on