Content Writing Diploma
The Blackford Centre
What's in the course?
Here's what you'll get.
- A Quick Start Guide, to get you started on the course.†
- A sturdy ring binder that holds the course modules. Lies flat for ease of study. In the online edition, we provide the modules as online PDFs.†
- ‘How to Achieve More!’ Planner. It contains forms for self-discovery and vision, a 12-month goals' planner, a study plan and scheduler, study tips, and a monthly reflection and assessment form. Exclusive to your course. † See More
- 63,000 words of practical how-to text. You get detailed information that guides you skilfully towards becoming a professional content writer.
- 24 videos. Six hours of information. Sit back and watch how to write better copy.
- 8 content writing assignments. Your assignments will be carefully marked with personal advice by an experienced tutor.
- A useful case that keeps all your course material.† †
- A confidential personal profile for you to complete. It helps you assess your goals, your strengths and weaknesses, and your progress.
- A study guide and planner that helps you organise your study. †
- 42 Self-assessment exercises. They occur throughout the course to help you get organised for content writing. They also check that you can tackle each type of content writing. †
- 'The 6-Step system for setting your writing fees' booklet. Explains how to set fees your clients will readily accept. Not available elsewhere. †
- 'How to succeed in your distance learning course' booklet (right). Tips and advice on how to successfully complete your course. This booklet is not available elsewhere. †
- 'How to write assignments' booklet (right). This booklet offers useful guidance on how to prepare your assignments. It's not available elsewhere. †
- Personal career advice during the course.
- '49 Winning Ways to Promote your Service' booklet (right). Great ideas to get you started. This booklet is not available elsewhere.†
† In the online edition, this is provided as a downloadable PDF.
† † Not in the online edition.
Plus! Access your course online
The course comes with six bonuses worth an amazing £748 ($1,033).
Bonus 1. Free mentoring when you complete the course. (Value £450)
Once you complete the course, we’ll give you three months’ free business mentoring.
You’ll have a personal mentor who'll help you set up your own business (if that's your choice).
For three months after getting your Diploma you'll get one-to-one advice and support from an active practitioner.
So if you're unsure on how to launch your own business, this mentoring programme will put you on the road to success.
And because it's all part of the course, it won't cost you a penny.
Bonus 2: Freelance Insights (Value £150) †
Almost a course on its own, this material explains the secrets of successful freelancing
Bonus 3: Freelance Rules and Guides (Value £75) †
And to accompany Bonus 5, we include a set of Rules, Checklists and Plans
Bonus 4. Business Blueprints. (Value £17) †
This 47 page book contains complete step-by-step checklists for starting a successful business.
Click here to learn more about Business Blueprints.
Bonus 5: Report: How to write White Papers and earn money from them. (Value £25) †
Extend your income by writing white papers. Companies use them as soft sales documents and incentives. Any writer who can produce these will earn top rates for this work.
Bonus 6: Writing ebooks and printed books
Bonus 7: Training material – meeting the real needs of learners
Bonus 8: Ghost writing - stepping into someone else's shoes
Bonus 9: Academic writing - it doesn't have to be dull
Bonus 10: Technical writing: step by step
Bonus 11: Working with other writers
† In the online edition, this content is provided as a downloadable PDF.
† † Not available in the online edition.
And when you complete the course, you'll get the following free items:
From time to time we improve, amend and extend the items mentioned here.
an advisor on