Professional Copywriting Courses
Blackford Centre for Copywriting
What kind of writing do you need?
This checklist covers some of the points you should consider when preparing to write copy.
- What is the most important point to convey?
- What other points do you want to cover?
- In what form will the writing appear (direct mail, leaflet, window display)?
- What benefits are you offering?
- How much detail do you need to provide?
- Where does this writing fit in the overall selling process? Is it the first communication? Or is it in response to an advertisement?
- Do you have all the background information you need?
- What should your writing achieve? Should it change opinions or make a sale?
- How does the writing take the reader to the next stage? Is there a coupon or a sales hot-line?
an advisor on