Digital Marketing Course
The Blackford Centre
What’s included in your course
- A Quick Start guide, to get you going.
- A sturdy ring binder that holds the 9 course modules.† It lies flat for ease of study. In the online edition, we provide the modules as online PDFs.
- 28,000 words of practical how-to text. You get detailed information that guides you skillfully towards becoming an expert digital marketer.
- 16 videos. Six hours of information. Sit back, relax and learn all about digital marketing.
- 8 Digital Marketing assignments. Your assignments will be carefully reviewed with personal advice by an experienced tutor.
- A useful case that keeps all your course material.†
- A confidential personal profile for you to complete. It helps you assess your goals, your strengths and weaknesses, and your progress.
- A study guide and planner that helps you organise your study.
- 24 self-assessment exercises. They occur throughout the course to help you check that you can tackle every type of online marketing.
- 'How to Succeed in your Distance Learning Course' booklet (right). Tips and advice on how to successfully complete your course. This booklet is not available elsewhere.
- '49 Winning Ways to Promote your Service' booklet (right). Great ideas to get you started. This booklet is not available elsewhere.
- 'How to Write Assignments' booklet. This booklet offers useful guidance on how to prepare your assignments. It's not available elsewhere.
- Personal career advice during the course.
- Question and Answer sheets for you to have your queries answered.
- 'Digital Marketing Checklist booklet (right). Limited time offer. Helps you audit any business.
† Not in the online edition, where most of the content is provided as downloadable PDFs.
Plus! Access your course online
And when you complete the course, you'll get the following free items:
From time to time we may improve, amend and extend the items mentioned here.
an advisor on