Professional Dog Training Course
The Blackford Centre for Dog Training
What's in your Dog Walking Course?
Here's what you'll get:
- A Quick Start guide, to get you started on the course.
- A sturdily bound set of 13 course modules that lies flat for ease of study. They contain detailed, practical information that guides you towards becoming a professional dog trainer. In the online edition, we provide the modules as online PDFs.†
- 39,000 words of practical how-to text. Not only about training dogs but also how to set up your own business and win clients.
- 27 videos. Over 4 hours of information. Sit back and watch how to train dogs - and their owners.
- 6 tutor-marked assignments. Your assignments will be carefully marked with personal advice by an experienced tutor.
- A useful case that keeps all your course material †.
- A start up kit of business and dog training forms that you can personalise with your own name and contact details.
- An 8-week class training programme with details of each session. It shows you what to cover on each day.
- 'How to succeed in your distance learning course' booklet. Tips and advice on how to successfully complete your course. This booklet is not available elsewhere.
- 'How to Write Assignments' booklet. This booklet offers useful guidance on how to prepare your assignments.
- A Study Guide and Planner that helps you organise your study.
- 39 Self-Assessment Exercises. They occur throughout the course to help you get organised. They also check that you can tackle each of the topics covered.
- Question and Answer sheets for you to have your queries answered.
- 4 Bonus Items. With the printed edition of the course, we also provide you with a Whistle, Dog Treats, a Clicker and a Dog Treat Bag.
Plus! Access your course online
And when you complete the course, you'll get the following free items:
From time to time we may improve or amend the items mentioned here.
an advisor on