Dog Walking Business
What's in your Dog Walking Course?
Here's what you get in your course.
- Quick Start guide, to get you started on the course.
- A sturdily bound set of course modules that lies flat for ease of study. They contain detailed, practical information that guides you towards working as a dog walker. The modules in the online edition are PDFs.
- Assignments. Your assignments will be carefully marked with personal advice by an experienced tutor.
- A useful case that keeps all your course material (not in the online-only edition).
- ‘How to Achieve More!’ Planner. It contains forms for self-discovery and vision, a 12-month goals' planner, a study plan and scheduler, study tips, and a monthly reflection and assessment form. Exclusive to your course. † See More
- A startup kit of dog walking and pet sitting forms that you can personalise with your own name and contact details.
- How to Succeed in your Distance Learning Course booklet. Tips and advice on how to successfully complete your course. This booklet is not available elsewhere.
- How to Write Assignments booklet. This booklet offers useful guidance on how to prepare your assignments. Not available elsewhere.
- A study guide and planner that helps you organise your study.
- Self-assessment exercises. They occur throughout the course to help you get organised. They also check that you can tackle each of the topics covered.
- Your First Client Celebration Kit. What’s the first thing to do when you get your first client? The answer is: ‘Celebrate!’ And we’ll help you do that, because as soon as you get your first paid work after completing the course we’ll send you a celebration kit including fun items such as champagne glasses and other party items (Value £31).
Plus! Access your course online
And when you complete the course, you'll get the following free items:
From time to time we may improve, amend or extend the items mentioned here.
an advisor on