Emergency Plumbing Courses
The Blackford Centre for Emergency Plumbing
What's in the pack?
Here's what you'll find in your course pack:
- A Quick Start Guide, to get you started on the course.
- A sturdy ring binder that holds the course modules. Lies flat for ease of study. In the online edition, we provide the modules as online PDFs.†
- 63,000 words of practical how-to text. You get detailed information that guides you skillfully towards becoming a emergency plumber.
- 35 videos. Six hours of information. Sit back and watch how to tackle emergency plumbing jobs.
- 11 assignments. Your assignments will be carefully marked with personal advice by an experienced tutor.
- A useful case that keeps all your course material.†
- A confidential personal profile for you to complete. It helps you assess your goals, your strengths and weaknesses, and your progress.
- A study guide and planner that helps you organise your study.
- 61 Self-assessment exercises. They occur throughout the course to help you get organised for plumbing. They also check that you can tackle each type of plumbing emergency.
- 'How to Succeed in your Distance Learning Course' booklet (right). Tips and advice on how to successfully complete your course. This booklet is not available elsewhere.†
- 'How to Write Assignments' booklet (right). This booklet offers useful guidance on how to prepare your assignments. It's not available elsewhere.†
- Personal career advice during the course.
- Question and Answer sheets for you to have your queries answered.
- '49 Winning Ways to Promote your Service' booklet (right). Great ideas to get you started. This booklet is not available elsewhere.†
† Not in the online edition, where most of the content is provided as downloadable PDFs.
Plus! Access your course online
- Online edition of the course. Get access to all the course modules and assignments when you register.
- Online student's database. Add your name to the database, and get in touch with other students.
The course comes with ten bonuses worth an amazing £481.
Bonus 1. Free mentoring when you complete the course. (Value £450)
Once you complete the course, we’ll give you three months’ free business mentoring.
You’ll have a personal mentor who'll help you set up your own business (if that's your choice).
For three months after getting your Diploma you'll get one-to-one advice and support from an active practitioner.
So if you're unsure on how to launch your own business, this mentoring programme will put you on the road to success.
And because it's all part of the course, it won't cost you a penny.
Bonus 2. Your First Client Celebration Kit. (Value £31)
What’s the first thing to do when you get your first client? The answer is: ‘Celebrate!’ And we’ll help you do that, because as soon as you get your first paid work we’ll send you a celebration kit including fun items such as champagne glasses and other party items.
And when you complete the course, you'll get:
- A handsome Diploma to frame and display on your wall.
- We'll send a free press release to your local newspapers announcing your success (if you request it).
an advisor on