Online Fashion Design Courses
What's in the pack?
Here's what you'll find in your course
- Quick Start guide, to
get you started on the course.
- A sturdily bound set of course
modules that lies flat for ease of study.
They contain detailed, practical information
that guides you skillfully towards becoming a
professional fashion designer.
- 10 fashion design assignments.
Your assignments will be carefully marked with personal
advice by an experienced tutor.
- New! Fashion
Design Templates (right). Fashion
known as croquis, have become popular in the fashion
industry with many designers using them. That’s
because it’s easier
to draw your designs straight on to a ready-drawn
model, rather than starting with a blank sheet of
You no longer need to spend time sketching the fashion silhouette. Instead, you can focus on designing your garments - the best bit! Just trace or photocopy the templates and sketch your designs straight over them.
- A useful case that keeps
all your course material (not in the online-only edition).
- A study guide and planner that helps you organise your study.
- Self-assessment exercises.
They occur throughout the course to help you get
organised for fashion design. They also check that
you can tackle each type of fashion design.
- Question and Answer sheets
for you to have your queries answered (not in the online-only edition).
- 49 Winning Ways to Promote
your Service booklet. Great ideas to get
you started. This booklet is not available elsewhere.
- How to Succeed in your Distance
Learning Course booklet (right). Tips and
advice on how to successfully complete your course.
This booklet is not available elsewhere.
- How to Write Assignments booklet. This booklet offers useful guidance on how to prepare your assignments. It's not available elsewhere.
- Bonus: Your First Client Celebration Kit. What’s the first thing to do when you get your first client? The answer is: ‘Celebrate!’ And we’ll help you do that, because as soon as you get your first paid work after completing the course we’ll send you a celebration kit including fun items such as champagne glasses and other party items (Value £31).
Plus! Access your course online
Online edition of the course. Get access to all the course modules and assignments when you register.
And when you complete the course, you'll get the following free items:
We reserve the right to improve, amend or extend the topics and pack contents mentioned here.
an advisor on