Blackford Centre for Floristry
What's in your Floristry Course?
Here's what you'll find in your course
- A Quick Start guide, to get you started on the course.
- A sturdily bound set of 12 modules that lies flat for ease of study†. (In the online edition, you receive the modules as digital PDFs).
- 38,400 words of practical 'how-to' text. Detailed information that guides you skillfully towards becoming a master florist.
- 25 videos. Over four hours of content. Sit back and relax as you absorb the information.
- 6 tutor-marked assignments. Your assignments will be carefully marked with personal advice by an experienced tutor.
The Starter Kit
- A useful case that holds all your course material†.
- A Florist's Starter Kit. Contains a range of specially chosen items used by professional florists.†
- A confidential personal profile for you to complete. This helps you assess your goals, your strengths and weaknesses, and your progress.
- A study guide and planner that help you organise your studies.
- Self-assessment exercises. They occur throughout the course to help you get organised for becoming a florist. They also check that you can tackle each type of assignment.
- Floristry textbook†
- How to Succeed in your Distance Learning Course booklet (right). Tips and advice on how to successfully complete your course. This booklet is not available elsewhere.
- How to Write Assignments booklet. This booklet offers useful guidance on how to prepare your assignments. It's not available elsewhere.
- The contact details for your personal tutor.
† Not in the online edition, where most of the content is provided as downloadable PDFs.
Plus! Access your course online
Bonus 1. Startup Pack (Value £97)
The pack contains editable forms, questionnaires, agreements, and checklists that you can personalise. As used by professional florists. They save you hours of work and make you look experienced from the very start.
Bonus 2. Free mentoring when you complete the course (Value £460)
Once you complete the course, we’ll give you three months’ free business mentoring.
You’ll have a personal mentor who'll help you set up your own practice (if that's your choice).
For three months after getting your Diploma you'll get one-to-one advice and support from an active practitioner.
So if you're unsure on how to launch your own practice, this mentoring programme will put you on the road to success.And because it's all part of the Blackford Centre's course, it won't cost you a penny.
Bonus 3. A free copy of Business Blueprints (Value £17)
This 47 page book contains complete step-by-step checklists for starting a successful business.
Click here to learn more about Business Blueprints.
Bonus 4. Your First Client Celebration Kit (Value £31)
What’s the first thing to do when you get your first client? The answer is: ‘Celebrate!’ And we’ll help you do that, because as soon as you get your first paid work after completing the course we’ll send you a celebration kit including fun items such as champagne glasses and other party items.
And when you complete the course, you get the following free items:
From time to time we may improve, amend or extend the items mentioned here.
an advisor on