Foot Health Care Courses
The Blackford Centre for Foot Health
What's in the pack?
Here's what you'll find in your course
- Quick Start guide, to get you started on the course.
- A sturdily bound set of course modules that lies flat for ease of study. They contain detailed, practical information that guides you skillfully towards becoming a professional foot health practicioner.
- 11 foot health assignments. Your assignments will be carefully marked with personal advice by an experienced tutor.
- A useful case that keeps all your course material (not in the online-only edition).
- 19 videos that make complicated topics simple, and show real-life foot care procedures.
- Professional foot practitioner's starter kit
- Two nail clippers: increased cutting force and special polishing technology to assure clean and easy nail trimming. A large one and a smaller one for different nail sizes.
- Toenail clipper: specially designed for trimming hard toenails.
- Cuticle trimmer: ideal blade structure and angle for effectively trimming cuticles. Nail file.
- Single-edged double-sided push stick.
- V-shaped push stick.
- Foot dresser
- All those tools are gathered in a leather case.
- Client records: A set of record forms that let you record each client's details and their treatment.
- Full colour A2 posters showing the anatomy and physiology of the foot – instructive and great for your wall.
- A confidential personal profile for you to complete. It helps you assess your goals, your strengths and weaknesses, and your progress.
- A study guide and planner that helps you organise your study.
- Self-assessment exercises. They occur throughout the course to help you get organised for foot health. They also check that you can tackle each type of foot health.
- Assignments from real-life small-business clients. We send you these from time to time. You don't get paid, but they give you great experience.
- How to Succeed in your Distance Learning Course booklet(right). Tips and advice on how to successfully complete your course. This booklet is not available elsewhere.
- How to Write Assignments booklet(right). This booklet offers useful guidance on how to prepare your assignments. It's not available elsewhere.
- Course techniques book(not in the online-only edition).
- Personal career advice during the course.
- Question and Answer sheets for you to have your queries answered (not in the online-only edition).
- 49 Winning Ways to Promote your Service booklet (right). Great ideas to get you started. This booklet is not available elsewhere.
Plus! Access your course online
Bonus 1. Free mentoring when you complete the course
Once you complete the course, we’ll give you three months’ free business mentoring.
You’ll have a personal mentor who'll help you set up your own business (if that's your choice).
For three months after getting your Diploma you'll get one-to-one advice and support from an active practitioner.
So if you're unsure on how to launch your own business, this mentoring programme will put you on the road to success.
And because it's all part of the Blackford Institute's course, it won't cost you a penny.
Bonus 2. You get a free copy of Business Blueprints
This 47 page book contains complete step-by-step checklists for starting a successful business.
Click here to learn more about Business Blueprints.
And when you complete the course, you'll get the following free items:
From time to time we may improve, amend or extend the items mentioned here.
an advisor on