Feminism, Women and Gender Studies Course
What's in your pack
- Sturdily bound set of 10 course modules that lies flat for ease of study.
- 4 gender studies assignments. Your assignments will be carefully marked with personal advice by an experienced tutor.
- A useful case that keeps all your course material.
- A Study Guide and Planner that helps you organise your study.
- Self-assessment exercises. They occur throughout the course.
- Quick Start guide, to get you started on the course.
- How to Succeed in your Distance Learning Course booklet. Tips and advice on how to successfully complete your course. This booklet is not available elsewhere.
- How to Write Assignments booklet. This booklet offers useful guidance on how to prepare your assignments. It's not available elsewhere.
On completing the course
When you complete the course, you'll get:
- A handsome Diploma (right) to frame and display on your wall.
- The right to use the post nominal letters Dip. G.S. (BC) after your name.
an advisor on