Image Consultant Courses
Blackford Centre for Image Consulting
What's in the pack?
Here's what you'll find in your course
- Quick Start guide,
to get you started on the course.
- A sturdily bound set
of course modules that lies flat for ease of
study. They contain detailed, practical information
that guides you skillfully towards becoming an image
- 14 image consulting assignments.
Your assignments will be carefully marked with personal
advice by an experienced tutor.
- A useful case that
keeps all your course material (not in the online-only edition).
- A study guide and planner
that helps you organise your study.
- Self-assessment exercises.
They occur throughout the course to help you get
organised for image consulting. They also check
that you can tackle each type of image consulting.
to Succeed in your Distance Learning Course (right)
booklet. Tips and advice on how to successfully
complete your course. This booklet is not available
to Write Assignments booklet
(left). This booklet
offers useful guidance
on how to prepare your
assignments. It's not
- Image consulting CD-Rom containing
a selection of ebooks.
- Question and Answer sheets
for you to have your queries answered (not in the online-only edition).
- 49 Winning Ways to Promote your Service booklet. Great ideas to get you started. This booklet is not available elsewhere.
- Bonus: Your First Client Celebration Kit. What’s the first thing to do when you get your first client? The answer is: ‘Celebrate!’ And we’ll help you do that, because as soon as you get your first paid work after completing the course we’ll send you a celebration kit including fun items such as champagne glasses and other party items (Value £31).
- The Diary of an Image Consultant. Follow the highs and lows of a professional image consultant's life, as our self-employed image consultant reports each week on her experiences in the field.
You'll get insights into her day, and learn from her successes and failures. The Diary is available exclusively to our learners.
Plus! Access your course online
Online edition of the course. Get access to all the course modules and assignments when you register.
And when you complete the course, you'll get the following free items:
an advisor on