Diploma in Remote Workforce Management
The Blackford Centre
What's in your course?
- A Quick Start guide, to get you started on the course.
- A sturdily bound set of 7 modules that lies flat for ease of study. Detailed, practical information that guides you towards becoming a remote workforce expert. (In the online edition, you receive the modules as online PDFs).
- 28,400 words of practical 'how-to' text. Detailed information that guides you skillfully towards becoming a remote workforce guru..
- 9 videos. Sit back and relax as you absorb the information.
- 6 tutor-marked assignments. Your assignments will be carefully marked with personal advice by an experienced tutor.
- A useful case that holds all your course material (not in the online-only edition).
- A confidential personal profile for you to complete. This helps you assess your goals, your strengths and weaknesses, and your progress.
- A study guide and planner that help you organise your studies.
- Self-assessment exercises. They occur throughout the course to help you tackle all aspects of remote workforce management.
- How to Succeed in your Distance Learning Course booklet (right). Tips and advice on how to successfully complete your course. This booklet is not available elsewhere.
- How to Write Assignments booklet (left). This booklet offers useful guidance on how to prepare your assignments. It's not available elsewhere.
- The contact details for your personal tutor.
Plus! Access your course online
Bonus: Starter Forms Pack (Value £97)
The pack contains editable forms, questionnaires and checklists you can personalise. They save you hours of work, get you started rightaway, and make you look experienced in this area.
And when you complete the course, you get the following free items:
From time to time we may improve, amend or extend the items mentioned here.
an advisor on