Diploma in Mediation Course
What's in your Mediation Course Pack?
Here's what you'll find in your course pack:
- Quick Start guide, to get you started on the course.
- A sturdily bound set of 10 Course Modules that lies flat for ease of study. They contain detailed, practical information that guides you skillfully towards becoming a professional mediator.
- 9 Mediation assignments. Your assignments will be carefully marked with personal advice by an experienced tutor.
- A useful case that keeps all your course material.
- A confidential personal profile for you to complete. It helps you assess your goals, your strengths and weaknesses, and your progress.
- A study guide and planner that helps you organise your study.
- Self-assessment exercises. They occur throughout the course to help you get organised for your role as a mediator. They also check that you can tackle each type of mediation.
- Question and Answer sheets for you to have your queries answered.
- 49 Winning Ways to Promote your Service booklet. Great ideas to get you started. This booklet is not available elsewhere.
- How to Succeed in your Distance Learning Course booklet. Tips and advice on how to successfully complete your course. This booklet is not available elsewhere.
- How to Write Assignments booklet. This booklet offers useful guidance on how to prepare your assignments. It's not available elsewhere.
- Personal advice from your tutor - by email
- Online support - Ask a course advisor by phone.
- Bonus: Your First Client Celebration Kit. What’s the first thing to do when you get your first client? The answer is: ‘Celebrate!’ And we’ll help you do that, because as soon as you get your first paid work after completing the course we’ll send you a celebration kit including fun items such as champagne glasses and other party items (Value £31).
Plus! Access your course online
And when you complete the course, you'll get the following free items:
From time to time we may improve, amend or extend the items
an advisor on