Natural Skin Care Courses
Blackford Centre for Natural Skin Care
What's in your course?
Here's what you'll find:
- 56,000 words of practical 'how-to' text. Detailed information that guides you towards becoming a professional skincare specialist.
- 31 videos. Sit back and learn the easy way. The videos include step-by-step recipes, as well as vital information on launching your own skincare brand.
- Including a smart, hard wearing apron
in 100% cotton, with useful pockets.
- 9 skincare assignments. You will send your tutor images and comments about the products you have made, and you'll receive personal advice in return.
- Forms and checklists. These editable documents include business forms, a product pricing spreadsheet, and a client history and consent form.
- 48 Self-assessment exercises. They occur throughout the course to help you become expert in creating skincare products and developing a business.
- Readiness Matrix. This chart shows you how close you are to becoming a global skincare mogul. It helps you measure your progress and identifies the essential steps you must take. Get to the end of the Matrix and you will be a huge success.
- ‘How to Achieve More!’ Planner. It contains forms for self-discovery and vision, a 12-month goals' planner, a study plan and scheduler, study tips, and a monthly reflection and assessment form. Exclusive to your course. † See More
- A Quick Start Guide,to get you started on the course.
- 'How to Write Assignments' booklet (right). This booklet offers useful guidance on how to prepare your assignments. It's not available elsewhere.
- A sturdy ring binder that holds the course modules. Lies flat for ease of study. In the online edition, we provide the modules as online PDFs.†
- A useful case that keeps all your course material.†
- 'How to Succeed in your Distance Learning Course' booklet (right). Tips and advice on how to successfully complete your course. This booklet is not available elsewhere.
- A study guide and planner that helps you organise your study.
- Personal career advice during the course.
- '49 Winning Ways to Promote your Service' booklet (right). Great ideas to get you started. This booklet is not available elsewhere.
- † In the online edition this is provided as downloadable PDFs.
- †† Not in online edition.
Plus! Access your course online
If you enrol on the course today, you’ll also get these bonuses:
Bonus 1. Starter Kit (value £41)
This kit contains all you need to make several skincare products (not in the online edition). The moment you receive your course pack you can start making skincare products using the starter kit and our foolproof recipes.
Bonus 2. Business Blueprints (value £17)
This 47 page book contains complete step-by-step checklists for starting a successful business. Click here to learn more about Business Blueprints.
Bonus 3. Suppliers List (value £16)
A list of useful suppliers around the world. It will save you time, and provide reassurance that you're going to reputable suppliers.
Bonus 4. Free mentoring when you complete the course (value £365)
Once you complete the course, we’ll give you three months’ free business mentoring.
You’ll have a personal mentor who'll help you set up your own business (if that's your choice).
For three months after getting your Diploma you'll get one-to-one advice and support from an active practitioner.
Bonus 5. A smart, hard wearing apron in 100% cotton, with useful pockets
And when you complete the course, you'll get the following free items:
From time to time we improve, amend and extend the items mentioned here.
an advisor on