Accredited Naturopathic Courses
Blackford Centre for Naturopathy
Become a certified practising Naturopath, and help others to better health.
Have you watched a loved one suffering from chronic pain or sickness and wished you could do something to help?
- Do you feel that modern drugs with their side effects are doing more harm than good?
- Do you think you could lead a more healthy lifestyle but don’t know where to begin?
- Are you looking for a well-paid career that gives real satisfaction and lasting joy?
Perhaps you've read about naturopathy? Maybe you've heard friends talk enthusiastically about its benefits?
Now you can help others and yourself with the gentle, natural and effective science of naturopathy.
And The Blackford Centre’s course in Naturopathy could be what you have been looking for.
How to heal without the potential side effects of pharmaceutical drugs
Naturopathy has been helping people to heal without drugs for more than a century; but the gentle, natural healing principles behind naturopathy are as old as nature itself. Indeed, Hippocrates formally identified the foundation principles of Naturopathy in around 400 BC.
The German doctor, Dr Benedict Lust, combined many traditional and newer practices to become the father of modern Naturopathy in the mid 18th century. Today, Naturopathy has established itself as a method of choice for whole body healing using a range of complementary techniques or 'modalities'.
Many medical doctors are now incorporating naturopathic techniques into their allopathic practices, because it works.
What does a Naturopath do?
A Naturopath uses a wide variety of well-known and trusted tools including:
• Herbal remedies
• Massage techniques including Reflexology
• Nutritional therapy
• Herbal remedies
• Natural supplements
After completing a detailed history and patient examination, the naturopath will prescribe a course of gentle treatments that will heal the whole body. The naturopath does not just treat symptoms but seeks to find the root cause of your illness by exploring the mind, body and spirit, and addressing any imbalances in those areas.
The naturopath will use gentle techniques that encourage your body’s own healing mechanisms and will guide the patient to aid this process.
An important aspect of this is educating the patient to make better lifestyle and dietary choices. Because naturopathy takes this gentle, non-invasive holistic approach it can work really effectively in its own right or as a complement to allopathic medicine.
What conditions does a Naturopath treat?
Naturopathy has been used in the effective treatment of a range of conditions including:
• Irritable Bowel Syndrome
• Pre-menstrual Syndrome
• Menopause complications
• Kidney Stones
Because Naturopathy treats the whole body in a gentle and natural way the patient can find relief for many other conditions as well. Naturopathy aims for complete holistic health.
The Australian Government Department of Health says this about naturopathy:
“As a highly effective, safe and viable modality, Naturopathy can be readily utilised to complement the existing health system, thereby reducing the load in many areas. It is especially worth noting that the science of Naturopathy is particularly effective in the treatment and relief of many chronic conditions and is a highly cost effective way of reducing the substantial load which these conditions place upon the nation.”
You too can help others to better health
What better gift can you give to your loved ones than the tools for better natural health?
Not only will Naturopathy give you endless pleasure but also it can be a wise career move. Increasingly, people who are dissatisfied with allopathic medicine are looking to natural alternatives. Many people no longer want to put powerful drugs with serious side effects into their bodies.
Naturopathy offers the perfect, gentle and holistic way to good health. Make the most of this wave of interest and start your training as a Naturopath today.
That’s amazing. Where can I learn to be a Naturopath?
- You really want to help others to have better health but you don’t know where to start?
- You need to improve your own diet and lifestyle but find the whole health thing a little daunting?
- There are so many courses and you really want to choose the best, where do you go?
Our experts at the Blackford Centre now offer you the chance to become a qualified Naturopath with our distance-learning course: the Diploma in Naturopathy.
Our highly trained and knowledgeable Naturopathic tutors and the Blackford Centre’s superb training tools provide the perfect solution - no matter where you live or how much spare time you have.
So why would I do this particular course?
This comprehensive and complete course will qualify you to work as a Naturopath. Look at these outstanding features:
- All aspects of naturopathy are covered. After completing this recognised independent qualification you will be a qualified naturopath
- A Personal tutor will mark your assignments. Distance-learning with the Blackford Centre does not mean impersonal
- Your Course advisor is only a phone call away. The Blackford Centre takes the distance out of Distance-learning
- Full fees refund. If after completing this course you don’t recoup the cost of the course from your earnings as a naturopath we will refund your course fees—we are that convinced of the quality of our value-packed course (conditions apply)
- Unlimited time to complete the course—we know how busy you are with family demands and work commitments so we have taken the pressure away from your study time. You can relax and enjoy your studies.
- 60 days full refund—if you are not happy with the course, for any reason, we will refund your money in full—no quibbles, no questions.
We offer these amazing features because we know the value and quality of our courses. We believe that you will not find a better course or a better deal and now is the time to make the most of this fantastic opportunity.
The popularity of alternative medicine is growing rapidly. If you start your naturopathy training today you will be perfectly placed to ride this wave to an exciting new lucrative career.
How will I learn?
Our experts have put a great deal of thought into designing this naturopathy course to make it as easy as possible for you.
We provide a full range of integrated materials to help you learn faster and more easily:
- A course workbook with editable worksheets and forms
- 12 course videos demonstrating in a very clear way some of the important techniques you need to know
- 21 self-assessment tasks—these allow you to work at your own pace
- 8 assignments, which are marked by your tutor—the helpful feedback will enable you to progress rapidly and reach your full potential as a new naturopath
You study at your place and your pace: no stress, no deadlines, no worries.
What will I learn?
The modules cover the following major topics:
• History of Naturopathy
• Anatomy, physiology and nervous systems of the body
• Herbal and nutritional remedies
• Aromatherapy and much, much more.
We describe our course as comprehensive, and it is because experts who have worked in the real world designed it. They know what you need to know and they share that invaluable knowledge with you: that is priceless.
Is there any follow-up after the course ends?
Of course—it is important to us that you receive the help you need to become the best naturopathic practitioner you can be. While other course providers might leave you in the lurch, we provide:
- Business best-practice lessons--one of the course modules gives you all the information you need to set up and run your new naturopathy business
- Business mentoring for 90 days after course completion to get you up and running in your new business
- Full fees refund. If after completing this course you don’t recoup the cost of the course from your earnings as a Naturopath we will refund your course fees (conditions apply).
One of the special features of our course is the one-on-one business-mentoring programme. With the advice and support of an experienced professional, you will learn the secrets of running your own successful naturopathic clinic, you will avoid the possible problems new businesses face and you can enjoy your new career as a naturopath.
Don’t forget, your success is guaranteed. If you don’t earn the cost of the course fees back through your new career as a naturopath we will refund your fees.
Your new career as a naturopath
Who said work couldn’t be fun? Helping others regain good health will give you enormous satisfaction.
Naturopathy is a career that requires skill, knowledge and empathy. Does this sound like you?
Do you have the desire to help others and gain a new career, one that provides rich rewards and satisfaction? At the same time, you gain the knowledge and skill to improve your own health, your own life.
Now is the time to make the decision: start your naturopath training today with the Blackford Centre’s Diploma in Naturopathy.
Bonuses (Value £550).
You'll get a range of useful bonus items that will help you in so many ways.
Bonus 1. Free Mentoring when you complete the course (Value £460)
Once you complete the course, you'll get three months’ free
So if you're unsure on how to launch your own naturopathy practice, this mentoring programme will put you on the road to success.
And because it's all part of the Blackford Centre's course, it won't cost you a penny.
Bonus 2. Business Blueprints (Value £17)
This 47-page book contains complete step-by-step checklists for starting a successful business. Click here to learn more about Business Blueprints.
Bonus 3: Naturopath's Herbal kit (value £15)
We supply a set of herbs plus instructions for making your own herbal remedies
Bonus 4: Supplements (value £17)
A set of Naturopathic supplements, to improve health and ward off illness
Bonus 5: Naturopath's chest (value £10)
A toolbox for keeping your materials and equipment.
Bonus 6. Your First Client Celebration Kit (Value £31)
What’s the first thing to do when you get your first client? The answer is: ‘Celebrate!’ And we’ll help you do that, because as soon as you get your first paid work after completing the course we’ll send you a celebration kit including fun items such as champagne glasses and other party items.
Money Back Guarantees
We give you two guarantees:
1. Examine the course at your leisure for 60 days. And if you for any reason it doesn't meet your needs, just let us know and we'll refund your fees. No questions asked.
2. If, 90 days after completing the course, you haven't recouped the cost of the fees through working as a counsellor, we'll refund your course fees. Conditions apply
Why do we offer this? Simple. We don't want unhappy former students. We'd rather stay friends. And it stands to reason that no course can suit absolutely everyone who registers on it.
When you complete the course
Once you complete the course, you’ll receive your Diploma. It’s a formal recognition of your skills and knowledge.
We’ll send information about your success to your local newspapers if you want. It’s a good way of telling potential clients about your availability.
You can put your name on our list of Approved Naturopaths. It could bring you work.
You'll get free logos (like the one below) to put on your website and your letterhead. They give potential clients added confidence in your skills.
I encourage you to register today. Delaying this will only increase the time it takes for you to get started as a counsellor.
It's time to get started
Having read this far, you've got what it takes - motivation. Fill out the enrolment form now, because this is where the adventure and rewards begin. It's easy to start:
- Register now for the naturopathy course by clicking here. If you need help or information, contact the Blackford Centre. Email or post the form and payment to us.
- We'll ship the course materials to you within two days.
- When you get the course, read the first module. It's laid out in an easy-to-follow format. Then do the simple first assignment. Send it to your tutor for marking. She will return it to you with friendly advice and comments.
- Do the same for the other modules, until you reach the end of the course. By then, you'll be earning money as a counsellor.
We look forward to helping you succeed.
With best wishes
an advisor on