Personal Trainer Courses
Blackford Centre for Personal Training
Diploma in Personal Training Course
What's in the pack?
Here's what you'll find in your course
- Sturdily bound set of 17 course modules that lies flat for ease of study. Detailed, practical information that guides you skilfully towards becoming a personal trainer.
- 13 personal trainer's assignments. Your assignments
will be carefully marked with personal advice by an experienced
- A useful case that keeps all your course material (not in the online-only edition).
- A study guide and planner that helps you organise your study.
- Self-assessment exercises. They occur throughout the course to help check that you can tackle each type of training.
- Personal training software to use on your computer.
- Question and Answer sheets for you to have your queries answered (not in the online-only edition).
- The contact details for your personal tutor.
- Details of how to contact other students.
You get the files for a free personal trainer's website (value £385)
You get a free personal trainer’s website, complete with sample text. Just change the text to suit your needs, upload it to your site, and you’ll have your own website!
If you went to a designer, they would charge you at least £385 for this work. And because we know what clients want from a personal trainer's website, the pages are better than what a designer would provide.
Click here to learn more about the free personal trainer’s website.
Bonus: Your First Client Celebration Kit. What’s the first thing to do when you get your first client? The answer is: ‘Celebrate!’ And we’ll help you do that, because as soon as you get your first paid work after completing the course we’ll send you a celebration kit including fun items such as champagne glasses and other party items (Value £31).
Plus! Access your course online
Online edition of the course. Get access to all
the course modules and assignments when you register.
And when you complete the course, you'll get:
an advisor on