Photography Training Courses
Blackford Centre for Professional Photography
Accredited Diploma in Professional Photography
What's in the pack?
Here's what you'll find in your course
- Quick Start guide, to get you started on the course.
- A sturdily bound set of course modules that lies flat for ease of study. They contain detailed, practical information that guides you skillfully towards becoming a professional photographer.
- 14 photography assignments. Your assignments will be carefully marked with personal advice by an experienced tutor.
- A useful case that keeps all your course material (not in the online-only edition).
- A study guide and planner that helps you organise your study.
- Self-assessment exercises. They occur throughout the course to help you get organised for photography. They also check that you can tackle each type of photography.
- How to Succeed in your Distance Learning Course booklet. Tips and advice on how to successfully complete your course. This booklet is not available elsewhere.
- How to Write Assignments booklet. This booklet offers useful guidance on how to prepare your assignments. It's not available elsewhere.
- Question and Answer sheets for you to have your queries answered (not in the online-only edition).
- 49 Winning Ways to Promote your Service booklet. Great ideas to get you started. This booklet is not available elsewhere.
- Photographic software to use on your computer.
- Free mystery gift. Improves your images and gives them a professional look.
Plus! Access your course online
Bonus 1. Fully-customisable Marketing and Stationery Kit (value £275).
This ten-piece kit gives you ready-made advertisements, posters, leaflets and even your business stationery. Just add your own contact details, and print them. Click here for details of the kit.
Bonus 2. Read our Diary of a Professional Photographer (value £35)
Follow the highs and lows of a professional photographer's life, as our freelance photographer reports each week on her experiences in the field. You'll get insights into her day, and learn from her successes and failures. The Diary is available exclusively to our learners.
Bonus 3. Free mentoring when you complete the course (value £365)
Once you complete the course, we’ll give you three months’ free business mentoring.
You’ll have a personal mentor who'll help you set up your own business (if that's your choice).
For three months after getting your Diploma you'll get one-to-one advice and support from an active practitioner.
And because it's all part of the Blackford Centre's course, it won't cost you a penny.
Bonus 4. You get a free copy of Business Blueprints (value £17)
This 47 page book contains complete step-by-step checklists for starting a successful business.
Click here to learn more about Business Blueprints.
Bonus 5. Roadmap (Value £14)
A chart and text that shows you the exact steps to take to become a successful photographer.
Comes complete with instructions for us. Not available elsewhere.
Bonus 6. 'Making Money from Baby Photography' (Value £17)
Baby and infant photography is big business. No one is more keen on having photos than the new mum and dad. Our downloadable report is a complete guide to earning money from baby and infant photography, including designing the right photo package, finding clients, and shooting photos that parents will love. It also contains a wealth of links and resources.
And when you complete the course, you'll get the following free items:
From time to time we may improve, amend or extend the items mentioned here.
an advisor on