Private Investigator Courses
Blackford Centre for Private Investigation
Diploma in Private Investigation Course
What's in your Private Investigation Course Pack?
Here's what you'll find in your course pack:
- A sturdily bound set of course modules that lies flat for ease of study. Detailed, practical information that guides you skilfully towards becoming a professional private investigator.
- Self-assessment exercises. They occur throughout the course to help you get organised for your as a PI. They also check that you can tackle each type of task.
- 11 assignments. Your assignments will be carefully marked with personal advice by an experienced tutor.
- A useful case that keeps all your course material.
- A Private Investigation Special Report.
- A confidential personal profile for you to complete. This helps you assess your goals, your strengths and weaknesses, and your progress.
- A study guide and planner that helps you organise your study.
- Private investigation newsletters full of marketing tips and ideas regularly sent to your email inbox.
- A folder for your completed assignments.
- Question and Answer sheets for you to have your queries answered.
- Your PI's starter kit, including ring bound notebook, pencil, clipboard
- A Private Investigator identity card
- The contact details for your personal tutor.
- Bonus: Your First Client Celebration Kit. What’s the first thing to do when you get your first client? The answer is: ‘Celebrate!’ And we’ll help you do that, because as soon as you get your first paid work we’ll send you a celebration kit including fun items such as champagne glasses and other party items (Value £31).
Plus! Access your course online
And when you complete the course, you'll get the following free items:
From time to time we may improve, amend or extend the items
an advisor on