Here's what's included your course:
- Quick Start guide, to
get you started on the course.
- A sturdily bound set of course
modules that lies flat for ease of study. They
contain detailed, practical information that guides
you skillfully towards becoming a risk expert. (The online edition modules are downloadable PDFs.)
- 10 tutor-marked assignments. Your assignments will be carefully marked with personal
advice by an experienced tutor.
- A useful case that keeps
all your course material*.
- A study guide and planner that helps you organise your study.
- Self-assessment exercises.
They occur throughout the course to help you understand risk better. They also check that you can tackle
each type of risk.
- How to Succeed in your Distance
Learning Course booklet. Tips and advice
on how to successfully complete your course.
- How to Write Assignments booklet. This
booklet offers useful guidance on how to prepare
- Question and Answer sheets for you to have your queries answered.
* Printed edition only
And when you complete the course, you'll get the
following free items:
- A handsome Diploma to frame and display on your wall.
- A digital logo to put on your website and your notepaper.
- An open reference that shows you have completed the course, and which may open doors for you.
- The right to use the post nominal letters Dip. RiskM. (BC) after your name.
- Online edition of the course. Get all the
course materials when you register.
- Online student's database. Add your name
to the database, and get in touch with other
From time to time we may improve, amend or extend the items