Security Management Courses
The Blackford Centre for Security Management
Diploma in Security Management Course
What's in your Security Management Course Pack?
Here's what you'll find in your course pack:
- A sturdily bound set of course modules that lies flat for ease of study. Detailed, practical information that guides you skilfully towards becoming a professional security manager.
- Self-assessment exercises. They occur throughout the course to help you get organised for your career as a Security Manager.
- 7 assignments. Your assignments will be carefully marked with personal advice by an experienced tutor.
- A useful case that keeps all your course material.
- A study guide and planner that helps you organise your study.
- A folder for your completed assignments.
- Question and Answer sheets for you to have your queries answered.
- The contact details for your personal tutor.
Plus! Access your course online
Bonus 1. 24 free security documents. Value £457
Need to hire a security guard? Want a client contract? Updating your CV? We have all the documents you need. On the course you get 24 free forms. Just add your own name on the form, and you're done. All forms can be changed in any way you want.
This will save you hours of time and huge amounts of lawyers' fees.
The documents include policies, procedures, manuals, reports and checklists.
- Application form for hiring a security guard
- Building security agreement form
- Building Security Manual
- Church Security Policy
- Contract for providing security services
- Fire safety equipment weekly checklist
- First aid policy and procedure
- Health and safety - Hazards and site risk statement
- Incident reporting forms (three types)
- Information security policy and procedures
- Key holder form
- List of security services to be provided
- Method statement for providing a security service
- Night working method
- Overseas travel security form
- Risk assessment form
- Sample CV content
- Security Policies & Procedures Template for home owners
- Security risk analysis self assessment form for management
- Security personnel vetting form
- Service Level Agreement for providing a security service
- Site inspection checklist
- Terms and conditions for employing guards
- Terms of engagement form
- Terms of reference form
Bonus 2. Security Officers Lanyard (when you complete the course). Value £25.
On completing the course you will receive this high quality security officers lanyard, together with a black leather ID card holder.Learners outside the UK pay a fee for sending the lanyard by courier.
And when you complete the course, you'll get the following free items:
From time to time we may improve, amend or extend the items
an advisor on