Here's what's included your course:
- Quick Start Guide, to
get you started on the course.
- A set of 17 course
modules that comes to you each week for 17 weeks. They
contain detailed, practical information that guides
you skillfully towards becoming a street photographer. The online edition modules are downloadable PDFs.
- Assessment. Your assignment will be carefully marked with personal
advice by an experienced street photographer.
- A study guide and planner that helps you organise your study.
- Videos that expand on the subject. Learn from the experts.
- Self-assessment exercises.
They occur throughout the course to help you understand risk better. They also check that you can tackle
each type of risk.
- How to Succeed in your Distance
Learning Course booklet. Tips and advice
on how to successfully complete your course.
And when you complete the course, you'll get the
following free items:
- A handsome Certificate to download and display on your wall.
- A 'Certified Street Photographer' logo to put on your website and your notepaper.
- An open reference that shows you have completed the course, and which may open doors for you.
- The right to use the post nominal letters Dip. Street P. (BC) after your name.
From time to time we may improve, amend or extend the items