Teaching Assistant Courses
Blackford Centre for Teaching Assistants
Teaching Assistant Diploma Course
What's in the pack?
Here's what you'll find in your course
- Quick Start guide, to get you started on the course.
- A sturdily bound set of course modules that lies flat for ease of study. They contain detailed, practical information that guides you skillfully towards becoming a teaching assistant.
- 9 teaching assistant assignments. Your assignments will be carefully marked with personal advice by an experienced tutor.
- A useful case that keeps all your course material (not in the online-only edition).
- How to Succeed in your Distance Learning Course booklet. Tips and advice on how to successfully complete your course. This booklet is not available elsewhere.
- How to Write Assignments booklet. This booklet offers useful guidance on how to prepare your assignments. It's not available elsewhere.
- New Audio CD! Listen to the course in the car or on your iPod. The course now includes a CD and online mp3 version of the course which you can download. This means you can listen to the course wherever you are - while commuting or on holiday.
- A study guide and planner that helps you organise your study.
- Self-assessment exercises. They occur throughout the course to help you get organised as a teaching assistant. They also check that you can tackle important topics.
- Question and Answer sheets for you to have your queries answered (not in the online-only edition).
- 2 learning books (Photos are for illustration only, actual books supplied may differ depending on stock)
Plus! Access your course online
And when you complete the course, you'll get the following free items:
From time to time we may improve, amend or extend the items mentioned here.
an advisor on