What's in the pack?
Here's what you'll find in your course pack:
- Quick Start guide, to get you started on the course.
- A sturdily bound set of course modules that lies flat for ease of study. They contain detailed, practical information that guides you skillfully towards becoming a TEFL teacher.
- 9 TEFL assignments. Your assignments will be carefully marked with personal advice by an experienced tutor.
- A set of 9 sample lesson plans for teaching TEFL. They cover lessons for teaching beginners, intermediate learners and advanced learners.
- A stylish case that keeps all your course material.
- A study guide and planner that helps you organize your study.
- A TEFL Handbook full of useful information.
- Self-assessment exercises. They occur throughout the course to help you get organized for TEFL. They also check that you are well informed about the different aspects of TEFL.
- Question and Answer sheets for you to have your queries answered.
We reserve the right to improve, amend or extend the topics and pack contents mentioned here.
And when you complete the course, you'll get the following free items:
- A handsome Certificate to frame and display on your wall
- An open reference that shows you have completed the course, and which may open doors for you
- The letters Cert. TEFL (B. Inst.) after your name
From time to time we may improve, amend or extend the items mentioned here.
an advisor on