Wedding Planning Courses
Blackford Centre for Professional Wedding Planners
Tips covered in 'Vital Advice for a Wedding Planner'
- As a wedding planner, how quickly can you get established?
- Are Wedding Fairs a good place to find business?
- Three important things about social networking.
- How effective is magazine advertising for a wedding planner?
- What’s the most effective way to get clients?
- How important is a website?
- Do affluent brides have a different attitude compared with brides with less money?
- One drawback to being a wedding planner.
- Advice from a potential wedding disaster. What to do if something might go wrong at a wedding.
- Three methods of charging.
- How to get more revenue per client.
- Are selling skills important for a wedding planner?
- The percentage we recommend you seek from regular suppliers.
- How to save a bride money.
- What responsibility you should take for paying suppliers on behalf of the bride.
- What format could your contract take? And how should you deliver it? Who should help you with your contract?
- If the wedding cake turns out not to be very nice, what responsibility should you take?
- How important are overseas weddings?
- Do you get many enquiries for gay weddings?
- Several major trends in weddings.
- Advice for a new wedding planner.
an advisor on